Mr Philippe Matignon > Jeantet > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
11 RUE GALILÉE
- Go to...
Mr Philippe Matignon
Private Equity – M&A
Partner at Jeantet since 2008
Philippe Matignon specialises in mergers & acquisitions, and more specifically in private equity and investment capital. He advises French and foreign investment funds in all their LBO and capital investment transactions. Philippe also advises teams of managers in relation to these transactions, and in corporate equity and group restructuring transactions.
Philippe Matignon is also involved in restructuring operations and joint ventures on behalf of industrial players.
French - English
Association Française des Investisseurs pour la Croissance (French Association of Investors for Growth) (AFIC)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law (Paris II – Panthéon-Assas University, 1990)
- Postgraduate Diploma (DESS) in Business Law and Taxation (Paris II – Panthéon-Assas University, 1990)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Food
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: Stock market litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Capital markets: equity capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration