Heddy Ludvigsen > Advokatfirmaet Hjort > Oslo, Norway > Lawyer Profile
Advokatfirmaet Hjort Offices
- Go to...
EU and Competition
Heddy Ludvigsen is a partner in Hjort’s European and competition law department. Ludvigsen has many years of experience as an attorney specializing in public procurement, competition law, state aid, and basic EU / EEA law.
Within the practice area of public procurement, Ludgivsen has extensive experience assisting both contractors and suppliers regarding all aspects of procurement law. She has advised clients both in complaints / dispute cases (including against KOFA), as well as basic legal guidance.
Ludvigsen has considerable experience advising within the guidelines of competition, including experience with the establishment of various forms for cooperation, assessment of the legality of a company’s agreements and business conduct.
Ludvigsen also has special expertise in state aid and assists both the private and public sectors with assessments related to the application of the state aid regulations, as well as notifications to the EFTA Surveillance Authority (ESA).
- 2010 – Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2007 – 2009 Senior Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2002 – 2006 Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2001 Adviser, petroleum law section, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- 1998 – 2000 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- Norway’s representative on the International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) Commission on Competition
- 2008-2014 Deputy Chair of the board, NORDOX foundation
- 1998 Law degree, University of Oslo
- 1996 EU law, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
At Advokatfirmaet Hjort, the team is well versed in assisting large international and domestic construction companies with public procurement matters relating to major construction and building projects. Practice co-head Heddy Ludvigsen specialises in public procurement law, and has extensive expertise in advising public entities and bidders on all stages of procurement processes, and practice co-head Harald Fosse is well known for his experience in construction law.
Monica Syrdal and Heddy Ludvigsen jointly head up the practice at Advokatfirmaet Hjort, which stands out for its experience in public procurement work, competition litigation and abuse of dominance matters. The group reports an uptick in state aid instructions, and is well versed in representing clients from the media, financial, telecoms, technology, public and aviation sectors. Managing associate Dag Sørlie Lund is very experienced in acting in cases before the EFTA Surveillance Authority.