Svein Holden > Advokatfirmaet Hjort > Oslo, Norway > Lawyer Profile
Advokatfirmaet Hjort Offices
- Go to...
Svein Holden is a partner in Hjort’s Criminal Law department. Holden primarily works as a defense attorney in criminal cases and as an advisor pertaining to criminal law issues for businesses. In addition to criminal law, Holden also assists the firm with investigation assignments.
Holden has comprehensive experience and expertise from the Prosecutor’s Office. From 2005 to 2013, Holden was a prosecutor and responsible for several major criminal cases, most notably the July 22nd case. He also appeared as prosecutor for several criminal cases before the Norwegian Supreme Court.
Holden is regularly appointed as defense attorney for the Oslo District Court and the Borgarting Court of Appeal.
- 2013 – present: Advokatfirmaet Hjort
- 2005 – 2013: Public prosecutor at the Public prosecutor’s office in Oslo
- 2003 – 2005: Attorney, Oslo police district, Violence/vice
- 2002 – 2003: Oslo police district, Grønland police office
- 2001 – 2002: Oslo police district, Majorstua police office
- 2000 – 2001: The Ministry of Justice, senior executive officer, Polar department
1999: Law degree, University of Oslo