Einar Engh > Advokatfirmaet Hjort > Oslo, Norway > Lawyer Profile
Advokatfirmaet Hjort Offices
- Go to...
As a partner with admittance to the Norwegian Supreme Court, Einar Engh specializes in both individual and collective labour law. He also has extensive litigation experience at all levels of the court system, including at the Labour Court and the Supreme Court levels.
- 2012 Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2010 Partner, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS
- 2008 Admitted to the Supreme Court
- 2009 Attorney, Norwegian Union of Municipal and General Employees
- 2001 Attorney, legal department, the Norwegian Confederation of Trade Unions
- 1998 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Smith Grette Wille DA
- The Norwegian Bar Association’s labour law committee
- Editorial committee for a labour law periodical (“Arbeidsrett”)
1998 Law degree, University of Oslo