Sigve Braaten > Advokatfirmaet Hjort > Oslo, Norway > Lawyer Profile
Advokatfirmaet Hjort Offices
- Go to...
Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Tax
Sigve Braaten is a partner in Hjort’s real estate and construction law department. Sigve has professional work experience with transactions, reorganisations and fiscal law, with a particular focus on assistance to players involved in start-up and growth companies, players in commercial real estate and renewable energy, as well as disputes in these areas.
Sigve has experience as a business lawyer, as well as a professional background from the courts as a deputy judge and district court judge and the Ministry of Finance’s tax law department.
- 2016 – Partner Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2013 – 2016 Senior Attorney Advokatfirmaet Hjort
- 2009 – 2013 Senior Associate Advokatfirmaet Thommessen
- 2011 Temporary District Court Judge Øvre Romerike District Court
- 2008 Temporary District Court Jugde Øvre Romerike District Court
- 2005 – 2008 Associate Advokatfirmaet Thommessen
- 2004 – 2005 Deputy Jugde Stjør- and Verdal District Court
- 2003 – 2004 Executive Officer Ministry of Finance, Tax Department
The Norwegian Bar Association
The International Fiscal Association