Henrik Boehlke > Advokatfirmaet Hjort > Oslo, Norway > Lawyer Profile
Advokatfirmaet Hjort Offices
- Go to...
Henrik Boehlke is a partner in Hjort’s Criminal Law department.
Boehlke primarily advises on dispute resolution, criminal cases and inquiries. He has extensive litigation experience from both civil commercial disputes and criminal cases (including cases brought by Økokrim – the Norwegian National Authority for Investigation and Prosecution of Economic and Environmental Crime).
Boehlke is regularly engaged as a defense attorney by Oslo District Court and the Borgarting Court of Appeals.
- 2010 – Partner, Admitted to the Supreme Court, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2007 -2009, Senior Attorney at Advokatfirmaet Hjort
- 2003 -2006, Attorney at Advokatfirmaet Hjort
- 1999 -2003, Associate at Advokatfirmaet Hjort
- Deputy Judge, Hedmarken District Court 2002 to 2003
- Research assistant, Department of Public and International Law. Wrote a thesis on the taxation of athletes.
The Norwegian Bar Association
1998 – Law Degree