Pål Sverre Hernæs > Advokatfirmaet Hjort > Oslo, Norway > Lawyer Profile
Advokatfirmaet Hjort Offices
- Go to...
Pål Sverre Hernæs
Pål Sverre Hernæs is a partner in Hjort’s Criminal Law department and works with litigation and dispute resolution in both civil and ciriminal cases.
Hernæs has specialised experience in cases pertaining to financial crimes and compensation of negligent investment advice.
He has experience in temporarily securing values and requirements, as well as proof of evidence both before and during the trial.
Hernæs has extensive experience with cases pertaining to inheritance law, family law, contract law and real estate.
- 2019 – Partner – Admitted to the Norwegian Supreme Court, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2016 – 2018 Senior attorney, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2009-2016 Head of Department/lawyer, HELP Insurance
- 2008 – 2009 Police Attorney, Økokrim
- 2006-2008 Police Attorney, Oslo Police Department, Finance and Environmental Crime Department
- 2002 – 2006 Police Attorney, Oslo Police Department, Majorstuen
- Defense attorney in many litigation cases concerning the Securities Trading Act, mortgage withdrawal, fraud, adultery and special legislation.
- Assists several investors whom require compensation after negligent investment advice.
- 2005 University of Oslo, specialized in Labor Law
- 1996 – 2001 Master of Laws, University of Oslo