Mr Pat Nyhan > Beauchamps > Dublin, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
SIR JOHN ROGERSONS QUAY
- Go to...
Mr Pat Nyhan
Banking & finance
Pat is a partner in the Banking and Finance department, specialising in all aspects of secured and unsecured lending. Pat acts for both Irish and international financial institutions and borrowers, advising on enforcement of security, compromise agreements and debt settlement agreements, refinancings, structured workouts and security reviews / remediation of security defects.
Pat is also a member of Beauchamps’ franchising group and acts primarily for franchisors in the roll out of franchise concepts and the drafting of franchise agreements and related documentation.
- Speaker on the topic of “International Franchising – Legal Structures and Key Issues” at the Irish Franchise Show 2016
- Co-author of the Irish chapter in the 2011 first edition of Alternative Corporate Re-engineering, published by Sweet and Maxwell
- Member of the Law Society of Ireland
- Bachelor of Civil Law (University College Cork, 2001)
- Masters in Law (University College Cork, 2002)
- Solicitor (Law Society of Ireland, 2008)
Beauchamps‘ ‘strong‘ practice is highly experienced in construction and property finance, with a client base of lenders and borrowers, including leading banks and housing developers. The team has advised on several large-scale office development projects in Dublin, and has also handled healthcare sector construction projects. Other areas of expertise include non-performing loan acquisitions and disposals, acquisition finance, debt restructuring and project finance. The ‘exceptional‘ Daniel Cashman leads the practice, while Niall O’Brien has been very active in advising on the financing of social housing developments, Leonard Lavelle has expertise in renewable energy financing, and Pat Nyhan has extensive experience advising on loan sale transactions.