Mr Íñigo Igartua > Gómez-Acebo & Pombo > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Offices
- Go to...
Mr Íñigo Igartua
Partner. Head of the Competition and EU Law Area.
Íñigo joined Gómez-Acebo and Pombo in 1990 and became a partner in 1999.
Spanish, English, French, German, Basque and Catalan.
Member of the Governing Board of the Spanish Competition Association; Former Deputy General Reporter and Member of the Board of Directors of the International League for Competition Law – Ligue Internationale du Droit de la Concurrence (LIDC); Former Chairman of the Antitrust Committee of the International Bar Association.
He was awarded a scholarship from the Basque Government (1998-2000); Master’s Degree (Licence Spéciale) in European Law (Plus Grande Distinction) from the Institute of European Studies of the Université Libre de Bruxelles (1988–1990); Master of Law from the Basque Country University (1988).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Intellectual property: patents
- Intellectual property: Trade marks
- Projects and energy
- Public law
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Private equity
- Transport: Other transport
- White-collar crime
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Real estate and construction
- Transport: Shipping