Mr Manuel Martín > Gómez-Acebo & Pombo > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Offices
- Go to...
Mr Manuel Martín
Manuel joined Gómez-Acebo & Pombo in 1981, became a partner in 1990 and was Managing Partner of Gómez-Acebo & Pombo from 2001 to 2015. Lead Partner of the Barcelona office (1990-2000).
Teaching: Mr. Martín collaborated with the Chair of Administrative Law of the Complutense University of Madrid from 1982 to 1985; he lectures in the Master’s Degree course in Private Law at the Madrid Bar Association.
Spanish and English.
Bar Associations of Madrid, Barcelona and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria; International Bar Association (IBA).
Scholarship from the Ministry of Education and Science as research officer at the University of London (London School of Economics and Political Sciences, 1982-1984); Master of Law from the Complutense University of Madrid, 1981.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Intellectual property: patents
- Intellectual property: Trade marks
- Projects and energy
- Public law
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Private equity
- Transport: Other transport
- White-collar crime
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Real estate and construction
- Transport: Shipping