Mr Rubén Ferrer > Gómez-Acebo & Pombo > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
Gómez-Acebo & Pombo Offices
- Go to...
Mr Rubén Ferrer
Partner in the Corporate Department and Resident Partner of Gómez-Acebo & Pombo in New York
Rubén joined Gómez-Acebo & Pombo in 2000 and became a partner in 2011.
Worked at the U.S. law firm Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP as Foreign Associate in the Corporate Department, New York (2007-2008) and London (2008).
English, Spanish and Catalan.
Madrid Bar Association; American Bar Association (ABA); International Bar Association (IBA); New York City Bar Association.
M.S. in Energy Law and Economics, XV Edition (2003), Spanish Energy Club – Spanish Energy Institute; J.D. and LL.M. Law Degree (2000), ESADE Law School (Ramón Llull University). Specialization in Business Law and Taxation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: Retail
- Intellectual property: patents
- Intellectual property: Trade marks
- Projects and energy
- Public law
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets: Debt
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: TMT
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Private equity
- Transport: Other transport
- White-collar crime
- Data privacy and data protection
- EU and competition
- Real estate and construction
- Transport: Shipping