Mr Olivier Dauchez > Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I. > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I. Offices
15 rue de Laborde
- Go to...
Mr Olivier Dauchez
Partner Olivier Dauchez is experienced in business and corporate law with a special emphasis on domestic and international tax law, particularly in relation to mergers and acquisitions and corporate reorganisations, real estate, structured finance, and project and asset financing.
He also advises on personal tax matters and is active in tax litigation for both individuals and companies, assisting in tax audits and litigation before tax courts.
Consistently ranked among the leading professionals in tax law, Olivier has been cited as a ‘remarkable’ lawyer, who shows ‘impressive skills in managing high-level strategy’ (Legal 500 EMEA 2017).
Olivier regularly speaks and writes on tax matters and heads the IACF’s international tax committee.
Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I. dispose d’une équipe très expérimentée, qui excelle dans le domaine de la fiscalité transactionnelle. L’équipe fiscale intervient souvent aux côtés du département corporate du cabinet pour assurer la structuration fiscale de grandes opérations de fusions-acquisitions et de private equity. Elle a récemment conseillé de grands fonds d’investissement ou le management dans certaines des plus grandes opérations de private equity du marché. Le cabinet dispose parallèlement d’une expertise de pointe en matière de fiscalité immobilière, qui assure la structuration des plus grandes opérations d’investissement et de développement immobiliers traitées par le cabinet (telles que le projet emblématique de campus Arboretum). Enfin, l’équipe fiscale traite des dossiers de structuration de fonds et gère des litiges aux enjeux élevés. Laurent Modave, Magali Buchert, Olivier Dauchez et Bertrand Jouanneau. sont les figures centrales de l’équipe. Ils sont notamment entourés des counsels Alexandre Bochu et Brian Martin.
Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I. houses a very strong tax team and is especially recommended for transactional tax work. Already an established reference for investment funds undertaking large-cap transactions, the tax practice is increasingly acting alongside leading corporations and institutions for their strategic M&A deals. The team is notably advising on a landmark restructuring project in the energy sector. Magali Buchert is the key contact for this part of the practice. The high-level real estate tax practice of Laurent Modave and Bertrand Jouanneau is sought after by leading property investors to advise on the structuring of real estate funds and large property transactions. The tax team also deals with various other matters, including advising on tax financing deals. The versatile Olivier Dauchez advises companies and private clients on strategic advisory and litigation matters. Paul de France joined as a partner in 2020 following an in-house role as head of tax at Casino.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Capital markets: equity capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Derivatives and structured finance
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Luxury goods
- Industry focus: Telecoms
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Project finance
- Real estate
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Stock market litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Private equity: LBO
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration