Mr Christophe Eck > Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I. > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I. Offices
15 rue de Laborde
- Go to...
Mr Christophe Eck
Mergers & Acquisitions / Corporate
Partner Christophe Eck specialises on mergers & acquisitions, private equity, stock exchange regulation and corporate law. His expertise covers acquisitions and mergers of public and private companies as well as restructuring transactions. He frequently works on cross-border deals in various parts of the world including Asia and Africa. Christophe also has experience in litigation relating to these practice areas and has represented clients before the national courts and arbitral tribunals as well as in infrastructure and mining projects. He notably advised various groups on their mergers or acquisitions (Auchan, Société Générale, Groupama, Addax & Oryx, BPCE, BMCE, Total, Anglogold Ashanti, ENI), as well as Governmental authorities (Governments of Cameroon, Ghana, Senegal, Vietnam…).
Christophe Eck served as Managing Partner at Gide in 2010 and 2011. He is an Avocat à la Cour and also enrolled as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales.
Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I. est l’un des acteurs du marché parmi les plus actifs grâce à un large effectif et un important flux d’opérations de dimensions nationale et internationale. Le cabinet intervient sur tous les différents segments du marché et particulièrement dans des opérations de moyenne et large envergures. Il s’illustre par sa présence dans de nombreux secteurs et affiche une bonne capacité internationale à travers ses bureaux étrangers situés en Amérique, au Moyen-Orient, en Afrique, en Asie et en Europe Centrale et Orientale. L’équipe compte pour principaux intervenants: Olivier Diaz qui dirige la pratique, Charles de Reals, Didier Martin, Guillaume Rougier-Brierre, Nadège Nguyen, Jean-Gabriel Flandrois, Thomas Urlacher, Alexis Pailleret, Axelle Toulemonde, Christophe Eck et Antoine Lelong. Jean-François Louit et Caroline Lan (ex Mayer Brown sont venus renforcer les rangs du cabinet en Septembre 2019.
Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I. remains one of the most active teams in the market thanks to its strength in domestic and cross-border work and the depth of its bench. The group is active across all market segments, with a particularly busy caseload in the upper mid-cap and large-cap range. The French firm has a wide sectorial range and an international footprint, with offices in the Americas, the Middle East, Africa and Asia as well as in Central and Eastern Europe. Practice head Olivier Diaz, Charles de Reals, Didier Martin, Guillaume Rougier-Brierre, Nadège Nguyen, Jean-Gabriel Flandrois, Thomas Urlacher, Alexis Pailleret, Axelle Toulemonde, Christophe Eck and Antoine Lelong are key contacts. Jean-Francois Louit and Caroline Lan joined from Mayer Brown in September 2019.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Derivatives and structured finance
- Industry focus > IT, telecoms and the internet
- Banking and finance
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Luxury goods
- Industry focus: Telecoms
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Private equity: venture/growth capital
- Project finance
- Real estate
- Administrative and public law
- Capital markets: equity capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Stock market litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime