Ms Regula Grunder > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Ms Regula Grunder
Banks & Financial Services Providers; Compliance; Financial Market Infrastructure Law.
Regula Grunder mainly works in financial market law. She advises financial service providers from Switzerland and abroad.
In particular, she works to support Swiss and foreign financial institutions, such as banks, securities firms, asset managers, fund management companies, representatives of collective capital investment schemes, and other financial intermediaries when it comes to regulatory issues, including giving advice on licensing procedures and private law issues.
“Even after all these years, I am still fascinated by the law in all its various facets.”
Since 2001, Lawyer at Wenger & Vieli Ltd.; 1998-2001, Lawyer at a corporate law firm in Zurich; 1996-1998, Prosecution Authority, Zurich; 1993-1996; Legal Department of a Swiss bank; 1991-1992, District Court of Zurich.
German, English and French.
Swiss Bar Association (SAV); Zurich Bar Association (ZAV).
1998, University of Zurich (LL.M., Capital Markets and Insurance Law); 1993, Admission to the Bar; 1990, University of Geneva (lic. iur.).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations