Ms Sara Hampel > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Ms Sara Hampel
Private Clients and Estate Planning
Sara Hampel works in the Inheritance Law Team, representing and advising clients primarily on matters of inheritance law and estate planning.
“As a long-time martial artist, I don’t shy away from going into battle to represent my clients’ legal interests. However, many conflicts can be avoided or mitigated by careful planning and taking all of the relevant requirements into account. For me, the fascinating thing about being a lawyer is assessing these requirements in coordination with clients and developing a bespoke solution for each individual case. Outside of work, I like playing sports or cooking and baking for friends and family.“
Since 2022, Lawyer at Wenger Vieli Ltd.; 2019-2021, Junior Associate at BianchiSchwald GmbH; 2018-2019, Law Clerk at the District Court of Meilen; 2013-2018, Research Assistant at the Chair of Prof. Dr. Peter Breitschmid;
2017-2018, Research Assistant at the Chair of Prof. Dr. Kern Alexander; 2010-2017, Legal Employee at Staiger, Schwald & Partner Ltd.
German and English.
2022, Admission to the Bar; 2017, University of Zurich (MLaw).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations