Mr Lukas Groth > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Mr Lukas Groth
Litigation and Arbitration; Banks and Financial Service Providers; Private Clients and Estate Planning; Insurance.
Lukas Groth has been admitted to the bar since 2022 and practices primarily in the area of litigation before the state courts and arbitral tribunals. Prior to his admission to the bar, he completed internships at Wenger Vieli and at a trial court.
“To me, being able of practicing such a varied profession is a privilege. What also drives me in my day-to-day work is the joy of analytic thinking and precise use of language. In my leisure time, I love to play sports or find time to play the guitar and jazz piano.“
Since 2022, Lawyer at Wenger Vieli Ltd.; 2020-2021, Legal Internship at the District Court of Bremgarten (AG); 2019-2020, Junior Lawyer at Wenger Vieli Ltd.
German, English and French.
2022, Admission to the Bar; 2019, University of Zurich (MLaw); 2018, University of Zurich (BLaw); 2017, University of Uppsala (exchange semester).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations