Mr Joël Doswald > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Mr Joël Doswald
Joël Doswald counsels family-owned businesses along with the individuals involved in national as well as international tax issues. Thanks to his previous work in international tax law with a focus on US companies with a presence in Switzerland, he has a thorough understanding of cross-border issues and restructuring, both of which are essential when advising private individuals and family businesses.
“In addition to the legal and business issues inherent in tax law, what fascinates me most about tax consulting is the close cooperation with people in order to move forward together.”
Since 2022, Tax Advisor at Wenger Vieli Ltd.; 2017-2022, Tax Advisor at PricewaterhouseCoopers AG.
German and English.
ExpertSuisse; HSG Alumni.
2021, Certified Tax Expert; 2017, University of St. Gallen (M.A. HSG in Law & Economics); 2015, University of St. Gallen (B.A. HSG in Law & Economics).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations