Mr Frank Schmid > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Mr Frank Schmid
Litigation and Arbitration; Corporate and Commercial Law.
Frank Schmid is an associate at Wenger Vieli and specializes in national and international litigation before state courts and arbitration tribunals. Frank Schmid had already been a junior lawyer at Wenger Vieli and was later able to sharpen and develop his litigation skills during three years working as a court clerk at the Meilen District Court.
“Combining competence and professionalism and paying attention to the human element in the entire picture, I strive to achieve the best possible result for our clients.“
Since 2022, Lawyer at Wenger Vieli Ltd., 2019-2022, Court Clerk at the District Court of Meilen and Chairman of the Arbitration Authority in rental and lease matters; 2017-2018, Junior Lawyer at Wenger Vieli Ltd.; 2016, Internship at the Swiss Embassy in Singapore.
German, English and French.
2021, Admission to the Bar; 2015, University of Zurich (MLaw); 2013, University of Zurich (BLaw).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations