Ms Zarah Kronbach > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Ms Zarah Kronbach
Banks and Financial Service Providers; Litigation and Arbitration; White Collar Crime; Funds and Asset Management; Insurance.
Zarah Kronbach was admitted to the bar in 2021 and primarily practices law in the areas of Banks and Financial Services Providers and Litigation.
“After my first bachelor’s degree in International Affairs, I realized that I truly wanted to create something solid and concrete, and learn an instrument. In law, I have found this instrument and I truly enjoy applying it.“
Since 2021, Lawyer at Wenger Vieli Ltd.; 2019-2021, Junior Lawyer and Legal Employee at Bär & Karrer Ltd; 2016, Internship at the Swiss Mission to the EU in Brussels.
German, English and French.
2021, Admission to the Bar; 2019, University of St. Gallen (MLaw); 2017, University of St. Gallen (BLaw); 2015, University of St. Gallen (Bachelor in International Affairs).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations