Ms Angelika Kremer > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Ms Angelika Kremer
FinTech; Funds and Asset Management; Compliance; Banks and Financial Service Providers; Internal and Regulatory Investigations.
Angelika Kremer has been working at Wenger Vieli since she was admitted to the bar in 2021, mainly in the area of banking and financial market law. She advises and represents banks, insurance companies, asset managers, and, in particular, FinTech companies and other financial institutions on regulatory issues and approval procedures.
“A self-aware and easygoing lifestyle is my key to personal freedom and serenity. Every day, I am driven by my thirst for adventure, whether in my travels to destinations near and far or in the diverse and exciting field of law.”
Since 2021, Lawyer at Wenger Vieli Ltd.; 2020-2021, Project Junior Associate at Quadra Rechtsanwälte AG; 2019-2020, Academic Internship FDFA at the Embassy of Switzerland in Bogotá, Colombia; 2018-2019, Law Clerk at the District Court of Uster.
German, English and Spanish.
2021, Admission to the Bar; 2018, University of Zurich (MLaw); 2018, University of Miami, School of Law (exchange semester); 2016, University of Zurich (BLaw).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations