Mr Mark P. Stocker > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Mr Mark P. Stocker
Labor & Employment Law; Immigration Law; Corporate & Commercial Law; Notarial Services
Mark P. Stocker’s practice focuses on labor and employment law, immigration law as well as general corporate and commercial law. In addition, he provides notarial services.
Mark P. Stocker graduated in law from the University of Lucerne in 2018. As part of his studies at the University of Lucerne, Mark P. Stocker completed an exchange semester at the University of Texas at Austin.
During his studies, he worked part-time at a major bank in Zurich before gaining practical experience in various areas of law as an intern at a Zug law firm and as a law clerk at the Zug Cantonal Court following his studies.
He was admitted to the Bar and as Civil Law Notary of the Canton of Zug in 2021.
Since 2021, Lawyer at Wenger & Vieli Ltd.; 2019, Law Clerk at the Zug Cantonal Court; 2018-2019, Junior Lawyer at Wysslaw Attorneys at Law & Notaries Ltd.; 2011-2017 Part-time employee at Credit Suisse AG.
2018, University of Lucerne (MLaw); 2018, Exchange semester in Austin, TX, USA, at the University of Texas at Austin; 2016, University of Lucerne (BLaw).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations