Ms Noëmi Kunz-Schenk > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Ms Noëmi Kunz-Schenk
Taxation; Funds and Asset Manageing; Financing; Private Equity.
Noëmi Kunz-Schenk works in national and international tax consultancy. She advises on corporate reorganizations and restructuring, takeovers and spin-offs, structured financing, financial products, private equity and venture capital, fund structures, and real estate transactions.
“Both numbers and law have long fascinated me, and I’ve found the ideal combination of these two interests in the field of tax law.”
Since 2021, Tax Advisor at Wenger & Vieli Ltd.; 2015-2020, Tax Advisor at burckhardt ag; 2013-2015, Tax Advisor at Pestalozzi Attorneys at Law; 2010-2012, Tax Advisor at Walder Wyss Ltd.; 2012, Certified Tax Expert; 2008-2010, Tax Advisor at Ernst & Young Ltd.
German, English, French, Spanish.
ExpertSUISSE; IFA International Fiscal Association.
2006, University of St. Gallen (M.A. HSG in Law).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations