Ms Nathalie Germann > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Ms Nathalie Germann
Labor & Employment Law; Corporate & Commercial Law; Migration.
Nathalie Germann has been working as a lawyer at Wenger Vieli since 2020, advising both companies and private individuals, primarily in the areas of migration and labor law.
“It was the television series ‘Suits’ that finally set me on the path to becoming a lawyer – and now here I am! My job is exciting and at the same time challenging, so I find balance in my passion for world travel and discovering foreign countries. But I also enjoy trying out new cooking and baking recipes, and then sharing the results with my loved ones.“
Since 2020, Lawyer at Wenger & Vieli Ltd.; 2018-2020, Court clerk at the Lucerne Cantonal Court; 2016-2017, Internship at the Bern Cantonal Tax Administration; 2015-2016, Junior Lawyer at Kellerhals Carrard in Bern; 2015, Internship at Oberland Regional Court (BE).
German, English and French.
2018, Admission to the Bar; 2015, University of Bern (MLaw); 2013, University of Bern (BLaw).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations