Ms Alessa Waibel > Wenger Vieli Ltd > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Wenger Vieli Ltd Offices
- Go to...
Ms Alessa Waibel
Alessa Waibel practices mainly in the areas of corporate and commercial law, contract law, banking law and financing.
Alessa Waibel graduated in law from the University of Zurich in 2015. She completed an LL.M. in International Trade and Investment Law as part of a double Degree Master Program at the University of Maastricht.
Following her studies, Alessa Waibel worked as an intern in a business law firm in Zurich. She then worked as a lawyer for an asset manager in Zurich in legal, compliance and risk management. She was admitted to the Bar of the Canton of Zurich in 2019.
Since 2020, Lawyer at Wenger & Vieli Ltd.; 2017-2019, Lawyer for an asset manager in Zurich;
2015-2016, Intern in a business law firm in Zurich; 2013,Trainee at the corporate tax department at one of the “Big Four” in Zurich.
2015 Double Degree Master University of Zurich (MLaw) / University of Maastricht (LL.M.); 2013,University of Zurich (BLaw).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Real estate and construction
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations