Maitre Benoît Charrière-Bournazel > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Benoît Charrière-Bournazel
Benoît Charrière-Bournazel is a member of the Paris and New York Bars as well as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. He advises on French and international business law matters. He worked for 10 years at the French embassy in the United States and for the US law firm Covington & Burling in New York and London. Back in Paris, he worked as an associate for the US law firm Debevoise & Plimpton and was a partner at French law firm CBR & Associés, before joining DS Avocats as a partner in 2014.
Benoît is a partner in the Corporate/M&A Department as well as head of the USA and UK Desks in Paris. He advises French and international clients on external growth operations (mergers & acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, joint ventures, strategic alliances, etc.), corporate law matters (governance, compliance, etc.), international investments as well as dispute resolutions related to such matters. He has developed particular expertise in the energy, health, technology, cosmetics, food and financial services sectors.
Benoît is also head of the Paris-New York international commission of the Paris Bar, president of the New York University Alumni Club in France and member of the New York University Law International Alumni Advisory Board.
– LL.M. in Company Law and International Arbitration, New York University School of Law, United States, 2000
– LL.M in Commercial Law and European Law, University of Bristol, United Kingdom, 1997
– Master’s (DESS) in Corporate Law and Tax Law, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 1996
– Master’s (DEA) in European Corporate Law, Paris X Nanterre, 1996
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital