Maitre Safine Hadri > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Safine Hadri
- Commercial, competition and EU law
- Insurance, Industrial Risks, Transport
- Environmental and sustainable development law
- Dispute resolution
Safine specialises in insurance and civil liability law and is the head of the Insurance Practice at DS Avocats.
Since 2007, she has advised companies on transactional and contentious matters related to preventing and managing the risks generated by their business activities, matters of industrial risks, including those related to environmental law, as well as on insurance and defective product warranties. Safine assists with complex international litigation of significant strategic and economic importance, as well as with insurance regulations, in particular for insurance intermediaries and complementary health insurance companies.
She is a member of the International Insurance Law Association (AIDA), the Paris Insurance Institute (ADIAP) Alumni Association, and the Association for Corporate Risks and Insurance Management (AMRAE). She provides training on insurance law and environmental risk management to professional federations and training bodies such as EFE, ELEGIA and Réseau Idéal. She also regularly contributes to specialist publications.
Safine lectures at the Université d’Aix-Marseille as part of the Master’s programme on Safety, Environment and Quality (management of industrial waste and insurance), and at the Institut des Assurances de Paris, Université Paris Dauphine, on insurance and environmental risks.
- Master’s in Insurance Law, Institut des Assurances de Paris (Université Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris I), 2006
- Master’s (DEA) in Private Law, Law of Obligations, Contract Law and Liability Law, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris, 2005
- Master’s in Private Law, Université Paris V, 2004
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital