Maitre Florence Bouthillier > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Florence Bouthillier
Florence Bouthillier has extensive experience in drafting and managing contractual documents for clients including real estate companies and asset managers (civil and commercial leases, intermediary mandates, acquisition and transfer agreements, etc.), as well as for French and foreign investors (acquisition and transfer agreements, guarantees, etc.). She also advises on the resolution of disputes, including legal proceedings and enforcement options.
Florence is the co-author of the annotated manuals on Business Assets and Commercial Leases and Commercial Law, published by Lamy.
She has lectured at the Université de Besançon on complex real estate transactions and development agreements and is currently a member of the faculty for the master’s degree (magistère) specialising in property management and services at the Ecole Supérieure des Travaux Publics, du Bâtiment et des Services.
– Master’s (maîtrise) in Private Law, Paris II – ASSAS, 1987, then Master’s (DESS) in Corporate Law and bar examination, 1988
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital