Mme Catherine VERNERET > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Mme Catherine VERNERET
Partner in Intellectual Property and Innovation Law
Catherine Verneret is particularly involved in trademark law, registered designs, copyright law and unfair competition and has built up a wealth of experience in the distribution, telecommunications and cosmetics and perfumes sectors. She is a lecturer at the University of Paris II Assas where she teaches European competition law and Intellectual Property law.
Member of the Paris Bar (1988), postgraduate degree in Industrial Property Paris II Assas (1987), postgraduate degree in European Law Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (1984).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs