Maitre Jérôme Lombard-Platet > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Jérôme Lombard-Platet
Jérôme Lombard-Platet is a member of the Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions and Financing Department.
He advises on corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, as well as national and international group restructurings. Jérôme is also a member of the Madrid Bar.
- Bar Exam (CAPA), 1988
- Master’s (DEA) in European Union Law, Université Jean-Moulin Lyon III, 1985
- Master’s in Corporate Law, Université Jean-Moulin Lyon III, 1983
- Undergraduate degree, Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid, 1997-1998
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital