Maitre Arnaud Burg > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Arnaud Burg
Arnaud holds a Master’s in Private Law, an MSTCF Certificate from the Université de Toulouse (1987-1988) and a Master’s (DESS) in Property Management from ESSEC (2003).
He is a member of the executive board of DS Avocats. He advises on mergers and acquisitions and structured financing.
He brings together these two areas of expertise to assist businesses with external growth, equity capital and business transfer transactions. He also advises banks on implementing structured financings.
– Master’s (DESS) in Property Management, ESSEC, 2003
– Bar Exam (CAPA), 1989
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital