Maitre Christophe Billet > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Christophe Billet
Christophe Billet’s career has enabled him to develop extensive expertise in corporate tax in the context of both national and international transactions. He advises on the tax aspects of numerous acquisitions (public offerings, joint ventures, LBOs, etc.), investment and restructuring transactions.
Christophe also has an in-depth knowledge of property tax, on which he advises large real estate companies.
He also advises public bodies on managing both transactional and contentious tax matters in all business areas, in particular in relation to land use planning as part of concession agreements or independently, as well as in relation to public contracts, including public procurement, public service delegation contracts, and public-private partnerships.
– Master’s (magistère DJCE), Certificate of Specialisation in Tax Law, 1990
– Certificate of Specialisation in Distribution Law, 1990 / Master’s (maîtrise) in Private Law, Company Law option, 1989
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital