Mr Michel DEBROUX > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Mr Michel DEBROUX
Michel Debroux is a member of the Brussels and Paris bars, whose practice of French and EU competition law spans over 23 years. He focuses in particular on telecommunications, energy, chemicals, media, and paper industries. Specialized in state aid, merger control, antitrust litigation and compliance, Michel acts as both counsellor and litigator, and he regularly intervenes in front of French and EU authorities and courts.
French, English, Dutch
– Swearing in 1993 (Brussels) and 2003 (Paris)
– Post-Graduate Diploma in EC Competition Law, King’s College London, 2000
– Bachelor’s degree (equivalent DEA) in law, cum laude, specializing in economic and social law, University of Louvain (Belgium), 1992
DS Avocats est impliqué dans plusieurs affaires au long cours, en matière de pratiques anticoncurrentielles et d’aides d’état, pour le compte d’entreprises françaises. Le cabinet a récemment accompagné un client faisant l’objet d’une visite et saisie de l’Autorité française de la Concurrence. Le cabinet traite également des dossiers de concentration. La pratique est dirigé par Xavier Lacaze, qui est entouré de Michel Debroux, Romain Bourgade, Fabrice van Cauwelaert et Sandra Dorizon.
DS Avocats handles a series of long-term domestic antitrust and state aid cases on behalf of French companies. More recently, the group also advised a client facing dawn raid investigations by the French Competition Authority. The practice also deals with merger control work. Xavier Lacaze is in charge. Also involved are Michel Debroux, Romain Bourgade, Fabrice van Cauwelaert and Sandra Dorizon.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs