Maitre Jean-Marie Salva > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Jean-Marie Salva
Jean-Marie Salva is a Partner, in charge of the International Department at DS Avocats in Paris. He puts his expertise in customs law and international trade regulations at the service of the clients of DS Avocats. He provides advice (strategic consulting, optimization, compliance, AEO certification) as well as litigation.
Jean-Marie Salva is also registered on the lists of arbitrators of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
He is Chairman of the Customs Commission of ICC France and Vice-Chairman of the ICC Customs and trade facilitation committee.
He is a founding member and former Chairman of the Collin de Sussy customs think tank. He is also a founding member of the International Federation of Authorized Economic Operators (FIOEA).
Jean-Marie Salva teaches in Master 2 “International Trade Law” at the University of Paris 2 Panthéon Assas.
A former inspector at the General Directorate of Customs, Jean-Marie Salva was General Delegate of the Federation of International Trade Companies in Mechanics and Electronics (FICIME) from 1992 to 2001.
– US International visitors program – 1995
– CPA HEC Paris – Master in Management – 1992
– Former student of the National Customs School (1982)
– DEA in Public Law – 1981
– Institute of Political Studies of Bordeaux – Public Services Department. 1978 dissertation “Compensation for Nationals Defrauded Abroad”.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital