Maitre Charles-Antoine Joly > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Charles-Antoine Joly
Intellectual property, digital technology and data
Trained in intellectual property litigation in a prestigious Parisian law firm for 15 years, Charles-Antoine Joly then joined a firm of former industrial property attorneys to share his litigation skills. He has over 20 years of experience in litigation in all areas of intellectual property: patents, trademarks, designs and copyright.
He joined DS Avocats to strengthen the litigation activity of the Intellectual Property, Digital Technologies and Data team, particularly in the field of patents and in the context of the forthcoming installation of the Unified Patent Court (UPC) in Paris.
- Certificate of specialization of the Bar Association in Intellectual Property Law (2006 )
- Certificate of specialization of the Bar Association in New Technologies, Computer and Communication Law (2006)
- Master’s degree in Private Law, University of Paris – Nanterre (1994)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital