Maitre Patricia Jeannin > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Patricia Jeannin
Patricia Jeannin advises employers on managing their day-to-day individual and collective labour relations, including on internal regulations, collective negotiations, relations with staff representatives and trade unions, electoral processes, collective disputes, etc.
She also advises on the employment aspects of company restructuriJeanninngs, in particular on the impact on employment contracts, staff representative bodies and collective agreements. She therefore also assists with strategic aspects of projects. Patricia advises employers on the secure implementation of individual and collective terminations on economic grounds.
In addition to her non-contentious practice, she defends employers’ interests before various labour courts. Patricia has also developed significant expertise in advising non-profit organisations and their managers on their specific employment issues, as well as on their governance rules.
- Bar Exam (CAPA), 1999
- Master’s (D.E.A.) in Employment Law, Lille II, 1998
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital