Maitre Hélène Laborde > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Hélène Laborde
Hélène Laborde holds a Master II degree in Real Estate and Construction Law from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas and the Institut des études juridiques de l’urbanisme et de la construction [Institute of legal studies on town planning and construction] of the University of Toulouse I Capitole, and she provides both advisory and litigation services in construction matters, and more specifically follows up contentious proceedings involving expert appraisals before the judicial and administrative courts.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital