Maitre Clémentine Liet-Veaux > DS Avocats > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
DS Avocats Offices
6 RUE DURET
- Go to...
Maitre Clémentine Liet-Veaux
Trained in public law, Clémentine Liet-Veaux has gained strong litigation expertise practising with lawyers at the Conseil d’Etat and the Cour de Cassation advises in the sector of public and private projects and public competition law.
She advises clients with devising and implementing contractual relationships, follows them through and advises on any disputes that may arise.
– Maîtrise droit public des affaires (2004)
– Master 2 administration des collectivités territoriales (2005)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: White-collar crime
- EU, competition and distribution
- Private equity: venture/growth capital