Rosie McCormick Paice > Edwin Coe LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Edwin Coe LLP Offices
2 STONE BUILDINGS
- Go to...
Rosie McCormick Paice
Rosie joined Edwin Coe in 2018 from Pemberton Greenish where she had been a partner in the Residential Property department.
Rosie specialises in transactional work involving high value residential properties in Prime Central London as well as country houses, equestrian properties, farms and estates for a mix of high-net-worth individuals plus developers and investors.
She has acted on some of the highest value and complex residential transactions in Prime Central London in recent years, many of which have involved enfranchisement issues.
She deals with all aspects of financing, including Sharia compliant financing for borrowers.
Rosie also advises on general residential landlord and tenant issues and has particular expertise in advising on both landlords and tenants on rights of first refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987. She has also advised on Build to Rent schemes and on Care Home Studios investments.
Her approach is to give accessible, pragmatic and commercial advice to clients so that their objectives and needs can be met as swiftly, and with as minimal fuss, as possible.
Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association
Member of the Property & Finance Group
Stephen Brower leads the residential property team at Edwin Coe LLP that has extensive central London experience in all aspects of real estate ownership. It frequently advises on the acquisition and sale of property, property development and other areas such as real estate financing and the resolution of real estate and construction disputes. The group has particular expertise in advising on transactions that involve an enfranchisement claim with Rosie McCormick Paice and Katherine Simpson having considerable strength in this area.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Insurance litigation: for policyholders
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Real estate > Residential property
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Corporate and commercial > Equity capital markets – small-mid cap
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Immigration
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property: trade marks, copyright and design
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Employers