Arne Grimme > De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek Offices
CLAUDE DEBUSSYLAAN 80
1082 MD AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
M&A and Private Equity
Arne Grimme is head of De Brauw’s Corporate M&A practice. He advises on public and private transactions, leveraged buy-outs and complex cross-border transactions and corporate restructurings.
Arne is a trusted advisor to many of his clients, and counts among his diverse client base Philips, AkzoNobel, NXP, Rabobank, BAM, Corbion, Arcadis, Bain Capital, Gilde, CVC Capital, and Schiphol Airport.
University of Utrecht and Erasmus University Rotterdam
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Led by Lennard Keijzer, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek’s department advises Dutch and international private equity houses on the buy-side and sell-side of high-profile and complex transactions. Notable recent mandates include advising Triton Partners on its acquisition of a majority stake in Royal Reesink and acting for Parcom Capital on its acquisition of Euramax Coated Products. Corporate group head Arne Grimme, M&A specialist Klaas de Vries and cross-border expert Pete Lawley also contribute to the practice.
De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is praised as a corporate powerhouse in the Dutch market, and regularly acts on high-end M&A, divestments or regulatory matters. Alongside a notable international client base, the practice also assists a variety of Dutch companies including Heineken, Gilde Buy Out Partners and Royal Philips. The sizeable team includes highly regarded practice head Arne Grimme, Michael Schouten, equity capital markets specialist Gaby Smeenk, Reinier Kleipool and corporate governance expert Sven Dumoulin, who joined from an in-house position. Klaas de Vries is also highly active in this space and recently advised Takeaway.com on its merger with Just Eat.
- Commercial, corporate and M&a - Netherlands
- Hall of Fame - Netherlands > Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Leading individuals - Netherlands > Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Leading individuals - Netherlands > Private equity
- Private equity - Netherlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Capital markets: debt
- Capital markets: equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Investment funds
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency