Susanne Bradley > Geldards LLP > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Geldards LLP Offices
Capital Quarter No.4
- Go to...
Susanne is a senior property Partner with over 30 years’ experience in delivering real estate and development advice. She is head of the property department in Cardiff and her work covers a variety of property transactions in both private and public sectors; including buying and selling individual properties and investment portfolios, granting and taking commercial leases, estate management, providing strategic advice, leisure, retail, office and mixed use development and major public regeneration schemes.
Susanne’s varied caseload ranges from a private two-plot luxury housing development, to major town centre regeneration schemes, from the sale of a motorway service station to the purchase of an industrial warehouse for conversion to a ballet studio and from a small anaerobic power generation plant in rural Wales to a city-centre shelter for the homeless. She deals with public and private sector projects in equal measure and her insight into the driving factors for each sector aids her in assisting the parties to reach agreement on a project where both sectors are involved.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Led by Susanne Bradley, Geldards LLP‘s team ‘works well together‘ and provides a ‘high-quality service‘ to an eclectic mix of stakeholders, including developers, investors and end-users in the private and public sectors. The ‘approachable and personable’ Ioan Owen ‘always aims to go that extra mile for his clients’, which include landlord and tenants in the office and retail space. Mike Jeffs is ‘extremely efficient and responsive’ particularly in the context of the funding of commercial property, investment, acquisition and development projects. The ‘approachable and responsive’ Adam Thomas has ‘sound all round experience in transactional real estate work’ and a ‘good grasp of public sector requirements’.
Led by commercial property partner Susanne Bradley and drawing upon the expertise of lawyers across various other practice areas, Geldards LLP‘s multi-disciplinary team provides ‘a cohesive’ offering to a sizeable roster of Wales-based housing associations. A ‘tough and highly ethical negotiator’, Harriet Morgan is a particularly key member of the team in light of her ability to leverage her broader charities law advice, ensuring that she is well-placed to advise on governance matters and charity specific legislation, including in the context of property development advice.
- Leading individuals - Wales > Real estate > Commercial property
- Commercial property - Wales > Real estate
- Social housing - Wales > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; claimant
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport