Adam Thomas > Geldards LLP > Cardiff, Wales > Lawyer Profile
Geldards LLP Offices
Capital Quarter No.4
- Go to...
Adam is a property lawyer experienced in all aspects of real estate work, including landlord and tenant, development, acquisitions and disposal, secured lending and property finance. He has significant experience acting for a range of property investors, financial institutions and end-users across the public and private sectors, including retail, investment, manufacturing and healthcare. Adam works with clients to understand their transactional and wider business objectives and by focussing on what is important to the client, helps them to achieve their strategic goals.
Adam has a broad range of property experience from straightforward commercial leases, to complex multi-party forward-funded developments.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Led by Susanne Bradley, Geldards LLP‘s team ‘works well together‘ and provides a ‘high-quality service‘ to an eclectic mix of stakeholders, including developers, investors and end-users in the private and public sectors. The ‘approachable and personable’ Ioan Owen ‘always aims to go that extra mile for his clients’, which include landlord and tenants in the office and retail space. Mike Jeffs is ‘extremely efficient and responsive’ particularly in the context of the funding of commercial property, investment, acquisition and development projects. The ‘approachable and responsive’ Adam Thomas has ‘sound all round experience in transactional real estate work’ and a ‘good grasp of public sector requirements’.
- Next Generation Partners - Wales > Real estate > Commercial property
- Commercial property - Wales > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial
- Employment > Employment: Recommended Firms
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; claimant
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence; defendant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport