Mr Konstantinos Vouterakos > Kyriakides Georgopoulos Law Firm > Athens, Greece > Lawyer Profile
Kyriakides Georgopoulos Law Firm Offices
28 DIMITRIOU SOUTSOU STR
115 21 ATHENS
- Go to...
Mr Konstantinos Vouterakos
Banking, Finance & Capital Markets Group
Konstantinos’ main area of practice is banking and capital markets and securities’ regulation. He advises on communications and information technology law. He has worked on a number of complex innovative high value international projects including IPOs, SPOs, combined offerings and private placements, tender offers, bond issues and M&A transactions.
Konstantinos represents a range of financial institutions and other international and domestic corporate clients. He is a regular contributor to legal publications and conferences.
In 2008, Konstantinos was member of the drafting committee of the Ministry of Justice implementing into Greek law the Council of Europe Convention on the Protection of Children against Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse.
In 2009 he was a member of the drafting committee for the implementation of the EU Consumer Credit Directive in Greece. He is a permanent representative of our Firm to an association of European lawyers namely “The Club”.
Konstantinos is also a member of the firm’s Management Committee.
English, French and Greek
- Member of the Athens Bar Association 1989
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Member of the Hellenic Association of European Law
- Member of the Hellenic Association of Banking and Capital Markets Law
- Member of the Hellenic LSE Alumni Association
- University of Athens Law School (LL.B.)
- London School of Economics & Political Science (LL.M with merit.)