Mrs Irene Kyriakides > Kyriakides Georgopoulos Law Firm > Athens, Greece > Lawyer Profile
Kyriakides Georgopoulos Law Firm Offices
28 DIMITRIOU SOUTSOU STR
115 21 ATHENS
- Go to...
Mrs Irene Kyriakides
Life Sciences & Healthcare | Intellectual Property
Irene is with the Life Sciences and Healthcare as well as the Intellectual Property teams of the firm. She has particular experience in all matters related to medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics, homeopathic medicinal products and veterinary products and has successfully handled complex M&As in the pharma sector. Irene advises major pharmaceutical companies in their day–to–day operations including routine healthcare contracts, compliance programs and regulatory issues.
Irene’s experience in the area of IP regulation and legislation enables her to offer full professional services and support on both contentious and non-contentious issues covering the standard areas of IP such as trademarks, copyrights, patents and domain names.
Irene is also experienced in commercial and corporate law. She advices local and multinational clients as well as start-ups and renders legal services related to company formations, ongoing company governance, joint ventures, group restructurings etc. Her experience extends to drafting constitutional documents for the formation of all forms of legal entities, applications for administrative licenses, reviewing commercial contracts, assisting on a wide variety of day-to-day corporate matters.
Irene is also the firm’s operations partner.
English, French and Greek
- Member of the Athens Bar Association (1997)
- Member of the British Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the European Communities Trademark Association
- Member of the European Lawyer’s Union
- Member of the Greek Health Law Association
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Member of the International Trademark Association
- University of Pierre Mendes France Grenoble (Matrise en Droit in Corporate and Commercial Law)