Alison Kelleher > Comyn Kelleher Tobin > Cork, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Comyn Kelleher Tobin Offices
2 GEORGE'S QUAY
- Go to...
Healthcare, Litigation, Dispute Resolution & Data Protection
Partner in Litigation & Dispute Resolution Departments
Alison advises both Public and Private Health Service providers on a range of specialist disciplines including mental health, patient capacity, regulatory issues and data protection.
Alison practises in CKT’s litigation department, specialising in the defence of professional and clinical negligence proceedings with particular experience in defending high value contentious disputes in the High Court.
Alison joined CKT in 2015 having previously practised in London and Dublin, acting on behalf of a number of leading indemnifiers in complex healthcare disputes, including catastrophic claims of maximum severity.
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of the Southern Law Association
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- BCL, UCC
- Certificate in Healthcare Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Data Protection Law
- CEDR accredited Mediator