Patrice O'Keeffe > Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP > Cork, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP Offices
2 GEORGE'S QUAY
- Go to...
Alternate Dispute Resolution and Healthcare
Partner in the Healthcare, Litigation & Mediation Departments
Patrice is instructed by insurers on behalf of a wide range of professionals, including doctors, hospitals, lawyers, accountants, engineers, insurance brokers and others. She is also a trusted adviser to professional indemnity insurers in relation to coverage disputes. She works in an environment with an emphasis on alternative dispute resolution and case management. Patrice is a CEDR accredited Mediator.
Patrice has experience in providing advice to healthcare providers on all aspects of healthcare law including consent to treatment, mental health issues, coroner’s court, clinical trials, regulatory matters, confidentiality, employment issues and risk management issues. She has specialist experience in defence of medical and dental negligence claims taken against hospitals as well as individual medical and dental practitioners.
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of England & Wales
- Member of the Litigation Committee, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Southern Law Association
- BCL, UCC
- LLM, Queen’s University Belfast
- Tax Consultant, Irish Taxation Institute
- CEDR Accredited Mediator