Yvonne Joyce > Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP > Cork, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP Offices
2 GEORGE'S QUAY
- Go to...
Healthcare, Litigation, Alternate Dispute Resolution & Data Protection
Partner in the Healthcare Department
Yvonne has extensive experience in all aspects of defending clinical negligence claims and has been involved in many high value catastrophic injuries cases concerning complex issues of liability, causation and quantum. Yvonne also provides advice on all aspects of healthcare law including the duty of confidentiality and consent. Prior to joining CKT, Yvonne worked with a leading healthcare defence firm in Dublin.
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of England & Wales
- Council Member, Irish Commercial Mediation Association
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Former member of the School of Medicine Research Ethics Committee, Trinity College Dublin
- Member of the Southern Law Association
- BCL (University College Cork)
- Certificate in Data Protection Practice, Law Society of Ireland
- CEDR Accredited Mediator
- Diploma in Employment Law (University College Dublin)
- Chartered Tax Advisor, Irish Tax Institute
The sizeable healthcare team at Cork-based Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP specialises in the defence of medical negligence claims, acting for major insurers and the state’s largest indemnifier. It also has experience in regulatory matters in the healthcare sector. Eamon Harrington, who is noted for his strength in mediation as well as in large-scale medical negligence litigation, leads the team. Other key contacts include Patrice O’Keeffe, Hilda O’Keeffe, Alison Kelleher and Yvonne Joyce, all of whom specialise in healthcare disputes.