Mary Boland > Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP > Cork, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP Offices
2 GEORGE'S QUAY
- Go to...
Solicitor in the firm’s Childcare Department
Mary practises predominantly in the area of Child protection and welfare. She advises State bodies in the area of Child Law and Juvenile Justice. She has significant experience in advocacy on the State’s behalf in the District, Circuit and High Court.
Mary also acts for clients in Licencing Law, Road Traffic offences, Debt Collection matters and Family Law.
- Member of the Cork Family Lawyers’ Association
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Southern Law Association
- BA (Economics and Spanish), UCC
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Business Studies, Harvard University, USA