Nicola Kiely > Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP > Cork, Ireland > Lawyer Profile
Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP Offices
2 GEORGE'S QUAY
- Go to...
Litigation and Insurance
Solicitor in the Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution Departments
Nicola is a solicitor in the Litigation Department. She is an experienced litigator specialising in defence and personal litigation in the Circuit and Superior Courts. Acting on behalf of Irish and international insurers she is regularly seen defending personal injury actions arising from employer’s liability, public liability and motor liability.
Having previously worked as a Clinical Negligence Defendant Solicitor with one of Ireland’s top five leading law firms, Nicola also has experience defending obstetric/birth injury claims, orthopaedic and surgical clinical negligence claims, misdiagnosis claims, delay in diagnosis claims, loss of consortium claims, fatal injury claims and psychological injury claims.
- Current Member of the Technology Committee, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- LL.B University College Cork
- LL.M Trinity College
- Diploma in Information Technology Law and Intellectual Property
- Certificate in Technology Law
- Diploma in Insurance Law
- Diploma in Healthcare Law