Fraser Wood > Chiomenti > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
VIA VERDI 2
- Go to...
Counsel - Finance and Regulated Entities department
Fraser advises Italian and international clients predominately on finance and capital markets transactions.
Fraser Wood joined the Firm in 2015 as a Counsel. Previously, he was Partner at a primary Law Firm in London.
English, Italian, French
English, Italian, French
Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors of England and Wales
BA, Philosophy and Modern Languages at University of Oxford, 1991; Common Professional Examination (CPE) at the University of Law, Guildford, 1993; Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the University of Law, Guildford, 1994; MPhil., European Union Law at the University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 1995.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Chiomenti is highly esteemed for its assistance with structured finance, restructuring and distressed assets, and real estate and acquisition financing. The practice also has English law capacity. Gregorio Consoli is noted for corporate, structured and asset finance; and Giulia Battaglia is experienced in debt restructuring in the shipbuilding and healthcare sectors, and her practice also includes energy matters. Luca Bonetti handles finance and real estate deals, while the counsels to note are shipping, aviation and structured finance expert Alfredo Lizio and finance specialist Fraser Wood. Project and infrastructure finance expert Marco Cerritelli, and finance counsel Riccardo Rossi were new arrivals from McDermott Will & Emery Studio Legale Associato and Simmons & Simmons, respectively. In January 2020 the practice also gained Gianrico Giannesi and his seven-strong team from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe.
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side - Italy
- Rising stars - Italy > Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Industry focus: luxury goods
- Industry focus: Retail
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Administrative and public law
- Capital markets: Debt
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: TMT
- Investment funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences