Carola Antonini > Chiomenti > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
VIA VERDI 2
- Go to...
Partner - Banking and Finance
Carola advises Italian and international clients in project development and acquisition in the energy and infrastructure fields, with a focus on renewable energy (wind, biomass -including WtE-, biofuel, photovoltaic, geothermal, solar heat, hydroelectric), energy from conventional sources (oil and gas), infrastructure and public tenders on energy and gas transport and distribution, infrastructure concessions and contracts, acquisition, and leveraged finance.
Carola Antonini joined the Firm in 1990 and became a partner in 2003.
Italian, English, French.
Member of the Rome Bar (Italy)
Graduated in Law, University of Rome, la Sapienza, 1990.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals) (Hall of Fame)
Carola Antonini heads the energy department at Chiomenti. Acquisitions, issuance of green bonds and energy efficiency insurance policies were all key areas of activity for the team in the past year, covering a wide range of sectors, including oil and gas, renewables and biomass. A series of counsel promotions in January 2019 strengthened the team at mid-level.
- Hall of Fame - Italy > Industry focus: Energy
- Leading individuals - Italy > Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Energy - Italy
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Capital markets: Equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Industry focus: luxury goods
- Industry focus: Retail
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Administrative and public law
- Capital markets: Debt
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- EU and competition law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Industry focus: TMT
- Investment funds
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences